The MTM League is an online 6-week career management course that will provide the strategic and tactical guidance you need to build the responsible career and Good Life you want!
The More Than Money (MTM) League is a six-week course grounded in over 30 years and 600 visits to business schools, empowering MBAs and management professionals to build a better world through business!
Get ready for the strategic and tactical guidance you need to build the responsible career and Good Life you want!You'll learn:
To leverage our REACH Career Management Process™ combining reflection, exploration, and action to build your purposeful career and the Good Life you want!You'll apply:
The 14 “More Than Money” lifelines to your own career management strategyYou'll receive:
- Step-by-step instruction, augmented by weekly lesson deliverables
- On-demand audio/video presentations
- Live student interaction with instructor
- Online discussion opportunities
- Individual career coaching
- Other copyrighted collateral materials
Each week at their own convenience, students will:
- Receive written instructions combined with audio/video content (20 to 45 minutes)
- Complete lesson deliverables online (45 minutes)
- Participate in a weekly group coaching call with Mrim Boutla or Mark Albion (60 minutes)
What are the benefits of this course?
In 6 short weeks, you will exponentially increase your overall purposeful career trajectory and satisfaction by enabling you to:
- Stop living a deferred life plan and start building the responsible career and Good Life you want!
- Articulate your responsible career goals and develop your unique “Destiny Plan”
- Gain faster access to responsible career opportunties in CSR, social enterprises and nonprofit management.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with a community of like-minded professionals
- Go from intention to action and build a career that aligns with the good life you want!